At BCAN, we want to bring upcoming events to your area, from webinars broadcasted across the country, to Lunch and Learn programs with your local healthcare providers. Check back to see if there will be a BCAN program in your area. If you are interested in partnering with BCAN to host a program, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Programming from BCAN is supported through our community partners and we greatly appreciate their support.
Each program is free, unique and designed by our medical partners to meet the needs of patients and families in their communities.
Come to learn. Listen to experts in your community:
- Discuss the risks, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of bladder cancer;
- Highlight local bladder cancer treatment resources;
- Explain current best practice and research advances in bladder cancer.
Come to connect. You will:
- Become empowered to be an active participant in your treatment;
- Learn about BCAN programs and services;
- Be part of a stronger bladder cancer community – Connect with others who really do know what you are going through.
BCAN provides small grants and resources to help local medical practices and hospitals set up programs in their communities. For more details, email Morgan Powell, Education and Outreach Manager.
Lunch and Learn at Inova Schar Cancer Institute.
March 12th from 6 PM to 9 PM
Lunch and Learn at New York University
March 14th from 10 AM to 2 PM