Host Rick Bangs interviews Dr. Elizabeth Plimack of Fox Chase Cancer Center, where she is the Chief of the Division of Genitourinary Medical Oncology. Dr. Plimack is also the Chair of the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network’s (BCAN’s) Scientific Advisory Board.
Rick and Dr. Plimack talk about:
- The importance of supporting bladder cancer research
- The role of BCAN’s Scientific Advisory Board
- What the Bladder Cancer Think Tank is
- Resources that BCAN has for bladder cancer patients, caregivers, researchers and doctors
- The role that patient advocacy organizations like BCAN can play for bladder cancer patients
Today’s episode is sponsored by Merck and we are grateful for their support.