As part of our comprehensive approach to bringing educational materials to the bladder cancer community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have revamped our popular, in-person Lunch and Learns. Rather than meeting physically, participants can now get the same great content via our Coffee and Conversations series, delivered via Zoom.
If you are interested in partnering with BCAN to host a program, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Programming from BCAN is supported through our community partners and we greatly appreciate their support.
Each program is free, unique and designed by our medical partners to meet the needs of patients and families in their communities.
Come to learn. Listen to experts in your community:
- Discuss the risks, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of bladder cancer;
- Highlight local bladder cancer treatment resources;
- Explain current best practice and research advances in bladder cancer.
Come to connect online or in person when available. You will:
- Become empowered to be an active participant in your treatment;
- Learn about BCAN programs and services;
- Be part of a stronger bladder cancer community – Connect with others who really do know what you are going through.
BCAN provides opportunities and resources for people to set up these programs in their communities. For more details, email Morgan Powell, Education and Outreach Manager.
Check back soon for more programs.