As part of our comprehensive approach to bringing educational materials to the bladder cancer community during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have revamped our popular, in-person Lunch and Learns. Rather than meeting physically, participants can now get the same great content via our Coffee and Conversations series, delivered via Zoom.
If you are interested in partnering with BCAN to host a program, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programming from BCAN is supported through our community partners and we greatly appreciate their support.
Each program is free, unique and designed by our medical partners to meet the needs of patients and families in their communities.
Come to learn. Listen to experts in your community:
- Discuss the risks, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of bladder cancer;
- Highlight local bladder cancer treatment resources;
- Explain current best practice and research advances in bladder cancer.
Come to connect online or in person when available. You will:
- Become empowered to be an active participant in your treatment;
- Learn about BCAN programs and services;
- Be part of a stronger bladder cancer community – Connect with others who really do know what you are going through.
BCAN provides opportunities and resources for people to set up these programs in their communities. For more details, email Morgan Powell, Education and Outreach Manager.
Thursday, September 10th, 2020 | 3:00p.m. – 5:00p.m. Eastern
All patients and caregivers are welcome to join us for a discussion and panel session with bladder cancer experts from the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson including:
- Molly Hansen, CRNP- Neu Center for Supportive Medicine
- Mark Hurwitz, MD- Radiation Oncology
- Ryan Mark, MD- Urologic Oncology
- Jacqueline Stulb, RD, CSO, CDN- Oncology Dietician
- William Tester, MD- Medical Oncology
Hear from experts on updates in bladder cancer advances, diagnosis and treatment.
To Register please follow this link: https://Jefferson.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpce2vqzIsG9ZGdPGhGSVODSCjFkJ7UnyZ
or call 215-955-1800 or email: CancerSupportCenter@jefferson.edu